Tuesday

A Vintage Wedding Dress (for me!)


I've been looking at vintage wedding dresses online since I got engaged, and this is the one I kept coming back to. After viewing it about 100 times on Etsy, I think I am in love! Since the wedding will be in the fall, long sleeves are appropriate, and I wanted something lacy and long, but somewhat simple. I think it has a bit of a old-time country Loretta Lynn feel, which I like.












The simplicity gives me room to customize the dress a bit too. My only concern is that it will be too small, but I think it might work. So I just ordered it from the sweet Detroit seller www.dancingbell.etsy.com, and the dress is on its way to my house now! I can't wait to see it in person. I hope it works!

More photos after the jump.







(All dress photos from www.dancingbell.etsy.com courtesy of Abigail Upshur. Loretta Lynn photos, L to R, from http://ewiseowl.com and last.fm.)

1 comment: