Monday

I'll See You at the All Arts Market!

This Wednesday and Thursday I'll be on the top level of the Neighborhood Theatre at the All Arts Market in Charlotte (space 104- see map below). Tons of my Crown Town Handmade and NoDa artist friends will also have their handmade gifts and art for sale, so don't miss it. (It would be a great opportunity to complete the Holiday Challenge). :)

Photobucket

Market Disclaimer: I'm working on a lot of custom orders this week. Because of this, I'm afraid that my selection at the All Arts Market may be somewhat limited. Here's the part where my dad would say: "are you bragging or complaining?" Point taken, dad. It's a great problem to have and I'm thankful for it.

So--> If there's a certain color or style you are hoping to buy at the Market, you might want to email me before Wednesday so I can be sure I have it and hold it for you. (Check my custom link for style and colors.) I'll still be taking custom orders until December 16th with guaranteed shipping by December 25th (in-person at the AAM and online within the United States).

I'm working as fast as I can. I wish I had some little elves in my workshop right about now. Can't wait to see everyone! Contact: sarah@stitchmachine.net

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment