Thursday

Art and Soul of South End This Weekend!

Be sure to come out to Art and Soul of South End this weekend on Camden Street in Charlotte.
Saturday, April 25th 10:00 am- 7:00 pm Saturday Events
Sunday, April 26th 10:00 am- 5:00 pm Sunday Events



This is Charltotte's biggest art and culture festival! This two-day street fest includes Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools’
Art Activities as well as performances by the Charlotte Dance Festival and several school jazz bands. Come take lessons in hip hop, Indian, and Latin dance and stop by and see me while shopping Avenue of the Arts (Camden Rd. between West and Park) with over 70 vendors. There is also a Saturday night after-party with bands Volitile Baby, The Hot House Hefftones, and more. Don't miss it!







I'm Going to ATL!
I just found out I got accepted to the Indie Craft experience in Atlanta- ICE for short- May 30 and 31. Whoo Hoo! This is a big 'un, so I am thrilled. Now I can stop checking my email every hour and instead start planning the trip!



April 2009 Newsletter
My April Newsletter came out yesterday. It's mostly a plug for Art and Soul of South End. If you'd like to be added to my mailing list, please email me at sarah@stitchmachine.net. I send an e-newsletter about once a month.





No comments:

Post a Comment