Thursday

Upcoming Carolinas Craft Shows that I've heard about

I wanted to let you know about a few Carolinas area craft events that are coming up. I am still working out if I will be able to attend some of these (logistics), but they will be fabulous nonetheless! To borrow a line from my co-worker: they may or may not change your life. Here they are:



Lexington Avenue Bizarre Bazaar- Asheville, North Carolina
"Your funky outdoor neighborhood market featuring artists, crafters, and designers." I don't think they have a web site yet, so you heard it here first!!
Every 1st and 3rd Saturday in the Courtyard from 11 am- 4 pm.
May 23-October 10

Crafty Feast- Columbia, South Carolina
Columbia's first indie craft fair. Vendor Applications are now closed, but you can still shop!
May, 30th

Craftopia Craft Show- Promenade on Providence Shopping Center, Charlotte
The show is hosted by Girl Scout Troop 3201 and the money earned will help them to go on an international cultural exchange trip.
June 6

Matthews Alive! Matthews, Charlotte
This is a big ol' community, music, and arts festival.
September 4-7

And of course there is the Art and Soul of South End, April 25th and 26th, and The Big Crafty July 12th, but I always write about those guys.

Please comment below if you know of more!

No comments:

Post a Comment