Wednesday

Want-it Wednesday

3. New Couch
I desperately need a comfy, long couch. The only one I have now is a flowery loveseat castaway of a set my mom used to own. It has been passed around between my mom, dad, brother, and now I have it. It went from Hillsborough to Durham to Wilmington and now to Charlotte. This couch needs to be comfortable as a priority. Style can come second. The new IKEA just opened in Charlotte, so maybe I'll check it out.

2. Antique Manual Printing Press
The art department had one at Queens University where we printed etchings from copper plates. It was a HEAVY hand-cranking press. You'd get a good workout turning the wheel on the press if you did a couple of prints in a row. I'd love to have one of those, but I would also settle for a more modern version. Either way, I better start saving. Those jokers are EXPENSIVE!

1. Vintage Charms
I want to find a really great stash of vintage charms or buttons for the spring line of hair pieces I am designing now. You would be surprised how hard it is to find a consistent supplier of any type of supply! Either you are happy with the customer service, but the product is mediocre, or you are thrilled with the product, but the service is mediocre. I'd heard about the challenges of finding suppliers, but I didn't know how much of a fight it is until I started Stitch Machine!

No comments:

Post a Comment