Friday

Wrapping Up My Leadership Role for Crown Town Handmade


 photo 87928a27-01d6-4e37-b940-b5095a476367.jpg Yesterday I finished my term as Crown Town Handmade's leader.  I've been serving as leader for about 18 months. Our group did a lot of fun things during my term, including organizing a craft fair, BYO Craft Night at NoDa Brewing Company, an Etsy Craft Party, Craft Night as West Elm,  1920s and 1980s themed member parties, continuing to offer free Community Craft Nights (Make Outs) for the public and business workshops for our members. We've also maintained our footing as the meeting ground for Charlotte's most active crafty entrepreneurs.   It's bittersweet that I'll be going back to being "just a regular member", but I am also excited to be part of the group in a different way.  Crown Town Handmade is in good hands, with a great member Rachel (of Add Some Zing) tagging in as the new leader.  Rachel has always been really enthusiastic about Crown Town Handmade and has lots of great ideas for improving our daily group communication and getting more recognition for our group. It's going to be a great year!
 photo RachelWithTapeMeasure.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment