Thursday

Current Obsession: Pure Fusion

Pure Fusion
Pure Fusion Makeup- Ocean Coral Collection

My ultra-sensitive skin has always limited the makeup I could wear on my eyes, but these vibrant hypoallergenic eyeshadows might just change that! Pure Fusion eyeshadow collections are made by one single lady in Canada using her own formulas. She just had a baby (i love that indie sellers share this kind of info) so she developed a line of non-toxic nail polishes that are safe for children and pregnant mothers.

Pure Fusion
Bluebell Collection

Why do I love these shadows? Because they are made with natural ingredients and no perfume, talc, parabens, dyes or bismuth oxychloride (i'm not sure what that is but it sounds gross!). Plus, they are cruelty free and don't use animal testing. Welp, gotta go place my order now...

Pure Fusion
Rainbow Brite Collection

Pure Fusion
Blueberry Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment