I've been hidden away in my studio and playing hooky from the blog this week. I am bogged down with lots of projects that are due next week. I wanted to share what I've been working on. The plan is to just keep my head down and keep working!
1. TAXES are due April 18th! I've procrastinated so I'm still finishing these up.
2. CD cover and other images for musician Leon
3. Soap Labels for Speckled Bird Farm
4. Hair Accessory Designs to benefit local team Plus One. (1/2 of sales go towards cancer research.)
5. Charlotte Country Day School Art Sale runs next Wednesday-Saturday. (I'll need to hand over a big pile of hair accessories to be sold there.)
6. Sensoria Saturday is April 16th. (I'll need to have both hair accessories and art ready to sell. I'll be set up on CPCC campus.)
There are more things on the horizon, but I'll leave it at that for now....Ciao!