Tuesday

My Holiday Plans

Prompted by a question out of Atlanta on my Facebook Page today, I thought I'd go ahead and share with everyone the plans for my shop this holiday season. This year I am keeping a close eye on my budget, so I am staying close to home and only doing three local shows- two in Charlotte and one in Asheville. In past years I'd scheduled many craft shows (near and far) around the holidays, but this year I am focusing most of my time and energy on making sure I have a fully stocked online shop. I want to make sure that everyone outside of Charlotte has access to my newest stuff (which I'm embarrassed to say hasn't always been the case). Sound good? Additionally, I'll be running other surprise sales online over the next six weeks. Be sure to follow me on Facebook and Twitter to take advantage of those.

Holiday Schedule
After Thanksgiving Online Sale
November 26 - December 1
www.stitchmachine.etsy.com

Coffee and Creativity
Saturday, December 4
10am-2pm
CoffeeWorks, The Arboretum Shopping Center
8200-200 Providence Rd. Charlotte, NC 28277

The Big Crafty
Sunday, December 5
12pm-6pm
Pack Place
2 South Pack Square, Asheville, NC

All Arts Market
December 15 & 16
6pm- 10pm
Neighborhood Theatre
511 East 36th Street, Charlotte, NC 28205

No comments:

Post a Comment