Monday

Let the Seasonal Knitting (for fun) Begin!



With a tinge of chill in the air, it's time for me to break out my seasonal knitting & crocheting (for fun)! I know that REAL knitters are working- click click click- year 'round. There was a time when I considered myself a REAL knitter, but now I am happy to be only a seasonal knitter. This weekend I pulled out a project I started last year. The pattern is a double knitted, reversible Uncle Argyle Scarf from Son of Stitch n' Bitch. For knitting I love the Stitch n' Bitch series, and I also love the Twinkle by Wenlan series. Do you have any knitting or crocheting books to recommend?



If you're ready to shop for knits, and not make them, here are some great Southeast owned Etsy shops to browse for knitwear: Softspoken, Mason and Virginia, and Miss Fitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment