Friday

Which Prize Pack gift do you want?

We're closing in on the last couple of hours to get in on the Crown Town Handmade Prize Pack drawing. The entry period ends tonight at 11:59 pm EST. To get yourself entered one more time, leave a comment below and let me know which item from the Prize Pack you would be most excited to win, and what you would do with it. Be sure to leave your email or leave your name and shoot me an email so that I can get in touch with you. Check my facebook page for photos of all Prize Pack goodies.

See the Official Rules of Entry for more ways to enter!

3 comments:

  1. I would give the Crochet Earflap Baby Hat from Mason & Virginia to my friend Megan's nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give the Plum Sugar Snap Apron from Made by Emily to my mom so that she could wear it while working in her greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/11/2009

    My kitchen sponge is getting gross right about now, so I would keep the Dish Scrubbie.

    ReplyDelete