Saturday

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Those crafty skills come in handy on halloween! Last night I put together a Goldilocks and the Three Bears outfit, drew out an imitation Ed Hardy T-shirt for my cousin's Bret Michaels costume, and sewed the collar on my brother's nun getup. Whew! Here are my favorite pics from the night:




P.S. I am currently featured in the Etsy treasury Golden Leaves then Christmas Trees. Give it some love by clicking on the photos and commenting at the bottom. You may have to sign in with an Etsy account first to leave a comment, but it just takes a second.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stitch, looks like you and your family had a happy Halloween! Blonde MMMMMMMmmmmmmm
    Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks valentinefiberarts.etsy.com!!
    Halloween is always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete