Wednesday

Craft Bazaar this Sunday at Snug Harbor!



This Sunday, August 9th from 2-6 pm there will be a craft bazaar in my neighborhood at Snug Harbor (a bar and music venue). I can't tell you how excited I am to participate in a show that is just around the corner. I will be there with my handmade accessories and my paintings with tons of other Charlotte artists and craftsters, so please stop by if you are in Charlotte! I've been making some necklaces with glass beads and I am also working on some new pins with different colored vintage buttons. Click on the photo above for a larger image of the show's flyer.

Also, next Saturday, August 15th, I will be selling at the Lexington Avenue Bazaar in Asheville. This is a funky outdoor market that started this summer. See their blog for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment