Thursday

Charlotte Farmers' Market Never Felt So Good

I've been meaning to post this video from the Charlotte Farmers' Market off Tyvola Rd. I took my table and sold some stuff in the Craft Barn there in December and it was a good time. It's a groovy market, and a cheap and wholesome place to do your grocery shopping. Notice the large stuffed cow who watched my table and made sales while I took a break!



Here's what the "Felt So Good" piece in the title above is all about:
I started using felt made from used plastic bottles in some of my designs after I saw the Factory Special article in ReadyMade magazine. With more colors becoming available, I am in the process of switching over more and more of my felt supply to this reused material. I am hoping that they will soon produce a stiff version as well as the soft. Another plus is that this felt is made domestically in the United States (New Hampshire).

No comments:

Post a Comment