Monday

Spreading Holiday Cheer

The Big Crafty ROCKED yesterday! Old holiday tunes, free locally brewed beer, 100+ crafters, and lots of people to enjoy the crafts. This event has finally put me in the holiday mood! I want to find a tin tree like the ones at the craft fair and start making ornaments immediately! Hearing the snap-crackle-pop of the record player as "jingle bells" plays from it over loud speakers gets you in the spirit like no other.


Spectacular cozy fireside set-up by Suzie Million$.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by 'cause you'd seen Stitch Machine online or in stores. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside :)



Alright, check out the video below from the craft fair. I snuck away from my booth to snap some shots when I could. I didn't take a photo of the crowds, but anyone who was there can tell you that it was a packed house. If you're looking for inspiration for your own craft booth, these folks did it up right:




Can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment