Sunday

Carolina Craft Attack is a hit!


Thanks to all who braved the gusty winds and came out to the CAROLINA CRAFT ATTACK fair in Charlotte yesterday. We were fighting the gusts, but the temperature was perfect! Lots of folks stopped by to say hi, and some recognized the hair clips from around Charlotte and from the Etsy Treasuries. It was fun meeting some of the people behind Etsy (in their lab coats), and it was also cool to see friends from The Big Crafty in Asheville. (Don't forget, the next Big Crafty is December 7th, 2008, and they are accepting applications now.)



Shiv from shivika asthana jewelry design majorly helped me with booth sitting and setup, and so did the ladies from Bijougirl Designs. Of all craft show perks, I love the community feeling between vendors most of all.

I picked up some hot goods from Foundling, Figs and Ginger, and Linty Fresh for myself. I can't ever resist!

Sad News: Canvas Monkey in Charlotte will be closing this week :( They have become great friends while doing business with them for the past year or so, and they will truly be missed in the Charlotte NoDa community! Be sure to stop by this week though for marked down one-of-a-kind gifts and artwork.

On a side note: I got a new haircut a few days ago! Woo hoo! The 'do needs some new hair clips. I better get to work...