Monday

Colored Feathers, Color My Dreams, Colored Paper
Tonight is designated as “Hair Pin Making Marathon Night.” This is my final push to flood my shop with new items before my etsy shop opening on March 1st. I am going to play with adding feathers to some hairpins tonight and want to make a computer shaped hairpin. Yes, I love technology.

Remember your first exhibit? Your first sale? Come to this show and help make someone’s day: "We Can Do It . . . Color My Dreams". The exhibit will feature artwork by participants in the Employment Skills Training program at Goodwill Industries. The artwork will be for sale; all proceeds benefit the artists. The opening is March 7th, a South End Gallery Crawl night, so make an evening of it! Go out for a bite to eat at Phat Burrito or Tavern On The Tracks and then wander through the Caleidoscope Gallery between 6:00 and 9:00. Show runs through March 28th.




The unveiling of an installation by Sarah Hughes, an artist in residence at the McColl Center of Visual Art, will be held at Design Within Reach this Wednesday, February 28th from 6-8 pm. The work is “Flower House” and is made of painted cut paper, measuring 32’ x 10’. The work is on display through March 2 at 4310 Sharon Road, Ste. 21 
Charlotte, NC 28211.