Saturday


I made some major progress on my art work at an all night art lock-in at a local high school.  I was lucky to have been invited to attend. (You can see my progress at sarahterryart.com in the "In the Studio" section.  I'd link it, but MesArt's server is down for maintenance so I can't access my site. MesArt is my web site provider. This is a huge mark against them in my book.  This has happened a few times already with no notification from them.)

Anyway, We rode Charlotte's light rail down to the McColl Center for Visual Art and attended the opening of their current exhibition:
Phantasmagoria: Specters of Absence. 
It was eerie, and you are really missing out if you don't experience it.

After the exhibit we went back to the school and created art from 10:00 pm- 6:00 am.  It was so nice, and the kids were playing guitar, singing songs they wrote, designing lighting arrangements for a play, and more- not to mention they were working on art! What a talented bunch.

Well it is 7:45 am and I have been up all night, so I'm hitting the sack. I'll see you when I see you. While I am sleeping, take a look at my new packaging for Stitch Machine above.