Tuesday


Three Things:
1. The smokey sweet smell of leaves dying: a sign that fall is coming in North Carolina. These breezy treezy winds, slightly cooler temperatures, and fresher whiffs of air are getting me brainstorming about all of the warm weather gear I am going to make. Oh, I feel like I am already behind! Time to dip into the stash for some bulkier threads.

2. Another fall project I am brainstorming for is the Charlotte Art League's juried October show. The theme is "Fall into Art". Sounds great, but how to incorporate "fall" into a painting without being cheesy or cliché? (AKA- the opposite of my fall description at the top?)

3. Don't forget to check out Festival in the Park next week if you are in Charlotte. September 20th- 23rd. This is a fun, FREE festival that showcasing local craftsman and artists, plus music and funnel cakes.