Sunday

This weekend I went to see Rise Against at Tremont Music Hall. The show was awesome- the whole crowd was singing and dancing and the circle pit was in full force. They sound better live than on their albums, which is really something. Besides the music, the best part was all the life lessons. "This song is for everyone who puts 110% into the things that they love to do, whether it is a band, a relationship, a friendship, or a favorite car," said singer/guitarist Tim McIlrath. This band rocks because they promote taking action and putting your all into the things you do. Many things that I personally love came to mind as I was listening to this sweaty mohawked dude. We sometimes get carried away doing the things that we "should" be doing and put the things that make us happy on the back burner- which reminds me, where is my crochet hook...