Thursday

2012 New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year 2012!, Photo by Bryan Phelps.  www.stitchmachine.blogspot.com
photo by Bryan Phelps

Personal Resolutions:
1. Spend as much OFFLINE time with family and friends as possible.
2. Eat even more meals at home.
3. Have confidence in my abilities.

Business Resolutions:
1. Block out more time to physically craft and develop new items! (Less office time.)
2. Give extra love and attention to the stores that carry my products.
3. Stick to my decision to not sell at craft fairs this year. After a major rut and some soul searching I have decided that I am more productive and happier when I focus consistent energy on my online shop and independently owned brick-and-mortar shops. I have done many craft fairs over the last five years, and they were fun and created a lot of opportunities for me. But I believe this is still the right decision for my business.

What are your New Year's Resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment