Wednesday

Now That's What I Call 1920's!

While planning our Crown Town Handmade member holiday party, a Roaring Twenties Prohibition Party, I've come across some fun 1920's hairstyles and music! Enjoy!

Music
I bought this New Orleans 1920s Jazz album off of iTunes for the party. It's kind of like a Now That's What I Call Music of the twenties, but anyhow, these are the kinds of songs on the album...




Hair
I hope to incorporate one of these styles into my 1920s starlet costume. My hair is very straight so I'm not sure if I'll be able to pull it off.

Tutorial by ilovegerado.


Tutorial by LisaFreemontStreet.


Tutorial by LisaFreemontStreet.

Starlet Fashions
I have a long navy stretch velvet dress I found at Salvation Army awhile back, and I'm trying to come up with some type of white faux fur caplet or stole to wear with it. I have a rhinestone vintage brooch that would look nice as the closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment