Thursday

My New Teal Nails

Photobucket

I got professional full acrylics for the first time for my wedding and they looked amazing! The application process was fascinating and was more involved than I imagined. (Remember when I did the DIY variety?) For my wedding, the nails were hand painted in Purple, Gold and White. The artistry was incredible. But I was so busy that I didn't think to take a photo with my own camera. I'll share those once I get my professional wedding photos back.

BUT FOR NOW...I love my acrylic nails and I want to keep them! They are comfortable and more durable than the DIY glue-on nails. I went back to the nail shop yesterday to get them filled in (since nails grow) and got this color combo for fall- Teal, Rust and Gold. These babies would look great with a brown dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment