Wednesday

A Heartfelt Thank You!

Thanksgiving is tomorrow, so I thought I'd pause for a moment and think about what I am thankful for. I'm most thankful for the people in my life who have been cheering for me and encouraging me through the journey towards self employment- my family, my fiancé, and my friends. I'm also thankful for my customers and everyone who reads this blog and supports what I'm doing. Your support is invaluable.



(p.s. Grab your free vintage turkey graphic over at Lucky Palm.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout out! I also run a stitchy site with free embroidery transfers over at http://french-knots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem-your graphics library is great-, and thanks for sharing this! I am now waiting to be bitten by the applique bug <3 :)

    ReplyDelete