Tuesday

The Fantastically Strange (Or Strangely Fantastic) World of Richard Cowley


I did a photo shoot with my good friend Richard last week. He needed some photos for his various online projects. Plus, it's always fun to take portraits of a friend- I highly recommend trying it. This was a collaboration. I took the photos and Rick edited them. The final product turned out just right! Richard is on day 56 a year-long photo project where he has been taking a photo a day for a year. Take a look into his world: http://www.worldofrichardcowley.blogspot.com/


For a laugh do check out his reaction to the beloved Charlotte Pub "Sir Ed's" abruptly closing last week. I think this is how all of Charlotte felt!

Oh yah and if you want to see the rest of the photos from the shoot look here: Richard on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment