Wednesday

A Sweet Summer Montage by Monkey and Squirrel



My Hand Burned Satin Bow in Taupe was featured in a fun summer outfit on the Monkey and Squirrel Blog yesterday! I could see this outfit effortlessly going from a cookout to a swanky nighttime patio party uptown! Jenn (pictured) and I were selling at the same craft fair recently and she bought the bow off etsy a few days later to go with this dress. I've been a fan of her business Monkey and Squirrel for awhile now, ever since I first saw her selling on the street in Plaza-Midwood. I feel extremely flattered when someone who makes amazing hair accessories buys my work. Thanks Jenn!

Little Queen Hook

Jenn also sells cast iron decor that she hunts down and beautifies through layers and layers of paint (and love!). Her tagline is "handmade goodies for you and your home" and she donates 5% of her sales each month to North Mecklenburg Animal Rescue.

See her Handmade Wedding 'Til Death Do Us Part on the Etsy Storque Blog.

SHOP:
www.monkeyandsquirrel.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment