Tuesday

The Ocean Hues Have It



The winner of my spring line poll, chosen by you guys, was Cool Ocean Hues (#3 on my color swatch)! These blues won by a long-shot, though there were votes for the other color combos as well. Thanks to everyone who casted their vote!

I'm busy now working on my spring line, and though I'm trying real hard to keep it a secret until March, I'll go ahead and leak a shot of my fabrics. Looking at these calm colors just takes me right to the North Carolina coast! Since you guys (and some stores as well) were asking for blues, I decided to go in a totally different direction from what I have done before and work with some muted blue tones for spring. Don't worry though, if you miss those saturated colors, I'll still be working on my Vintage Glamour series with jewel tones and vintage parts, and you can always send me an email with a special color request (sarah@stitchmachine.net). Off to the workroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment