Monday

The Past Couple of Months, and What's Happening Now

It's been almost 2 months since I posted. What exactly have I been up to? Well, the past couple of months have been lifestyle changing for me. The changes have taken some getting used to, but in the end, my business and artwork will benefit. In the past couple of months I have:

- Left my full time job as a Communications Coordinator
-Settled into my new gig as a full time artist/crafter and part time grocery store cashier
-Purchased my own individual health plan
-Got into a car wreck
-Found a roomate to split the bills with (a great one!)
-Moved my stuff and my studio across town

It's been different...I'm still adjusting...It's been hard...But it's been great too. I feel more on track than I've ever been. I also have a sense of calm and purpose that I'm not sure I've ever had. So on that note, see some of the great things happening now with Stitch Machine:

Stitch Machine now available at Paper Skyscraper!

Locally owned and in its 20th year, Paper Skyscraper is the place in Charlotte to buy cool gifts. The store was named:
"Charlotte's Best Gift Store"
-Charlotte Observer
"Best Place to Buy a Present"
-Creative Loafing
"Best Place for Stylish Gifts"
-Charlotte Magazine
Please stop by to check out the store and browse the selection of Stitch Machine hair clips there too!


New hair clips at Honeypot
Stop by this funky store in Asheville to see what's new!















Fall Hair Clips and Scarves!
I've been working hard on these fresh fall designs (in between packing and moving) and I can't wait to premiere them at Carolina Craft Attack this Saturday, October 10th! Come out to this craft fair at Independence Park at the corner of 5th Street and Hawthorne Street in Charlotte. Local designers Canoo, Monkey and Squirrel, Happy Hound will also be there.







No comments:

Post a Comment