Wednesday

Jenny Hart Talks the Talk and Walks the Walk

Jenny Hart, founder and owner of
Sublime Stitching, has been a creative business inspiration to me for the past couple of years. I often find myself referencing back to the “Crafting a Business” series she wrote for Venus Magazine. The first article in the series in particular gave me a lot of inspiration when my business, Stitch Machine, was a baby. Now that it’s a toddler, I still go back to this article and it has new meaning. Pieces of advice that meant nothing before are now relevant.


Jenny will be speaking at the Summit of Awesome in Washington D.C. May 1-3. If you can make it, it really is going to be awesome. North Carolina designers Figs and Ginger, whose jewelry I’ve featured here before, will be part of a presentation on Navigating Trade Shows.



No comments:

Post a Comment