Wednesday

Great News!
A lot's been happening with Stitch Machine! In the works now are some longer, more glamorous edgy hair clips for decorating updos. Also look for some matching triple clip sets.

I got accepted into the Craft Attack craft show in Charlotte, NC on October 11th, so mark your calendars! Sponsors include my favorite mag BUST, Etsy, and Charlotte Roller Girls among others, so you know it will be awesome! The organizers of the show (ladies from The Hornet's Nest Etsy Street Team and Shelby Craft Mafia) will be at the Charlotte Roller Girls bout on August 17th to promote the show!


Thanks to some wonderful independent business owners (Rob, Eddie, and Sara) my dagger hair clips are now available in brick and mortar stores at Canvas Monkey and Honeypot (Asheville). Honeypot doesn't have a web site, but check out the Honeypot video by Threadbangers/Threadheads to meet the owner and see what the shop is like. (Skip to the end to see honeypot.)




You can also see my designs among some wonderful North Carolina designers on the website indieNC. Michelle, who owns and runs the store, has her own jewelry line and is also the founder of The Rock & Shop Market.

Its been quite a month! At the moment I am working at my full time job and am the Assistant Varsity Coach of a high school cross country team everyday after work. I am sending out packages on my lunch break and creating hair clips after work and practice. It's a busy time of year, but I am excited about the gifts it will bring!