Monday

Bye Bye Blog

I have made the tough decision to no longer blog. I will use the extra time to focus more on my business, Stitch Machine. I hold a full time job and coach a track team, so those few hours I have at night when I get off work are precious. Over the last couple of months I have found them consumed with keeping up with my blog and not focusing on my business or my paintings. I am hoping that the change will bring improvements in my business and will take it in a positive direction. I hate to discontinue my blog posts because I love blogging, but it has come to a point where I have to choose my business or my blog, and I have decided to proceed with the business. You can keep up with my progress by visiting stitchmachine.etsy.com.

UPDATE: Since this post I took a break, which did the trick and reenergized me, so now I am back to blogging on a regular basis.